President & CEO
Russ Stinehour is a co-founder of Infinity Learning Solutions, the parent company of DigitalChalk. A consummate problem-solver and a fearless leader, Russ thrives on building teams and pursuing advances to LMS technology. He also enjoys interacting with clients and planning strategies on how DigitalChalk can help them do more in the future. As CEO, Russ manages the company finances and provides expert guidance to DigitalChalk sales and marketing teams, ensuring everyone is on the same page as the company grows and continues to exceed goals.
“I find inspiration in helping people solve difficult problems, which is why I’m so passionate about the powerful features DigitalChalk provides trainers and educators. We give people the flexibility and control they need to launch world-class learning experiences.”
– Russ Stinehour
- Served as CEO of CrossLogic, growing the company to 45 employees and $43M in revenues
- 36+ years of software experience
- 16 years of product management experience with IBM
- Co-author of four textbooks on software development using object-oriented technologies
- B.S. in Systems Science from Michigan State University; East Lansing, MI
- M.B.A. from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; Chapel Hill, NC
Russ enjoys working with organizations to help the visually impaired use technology. He serves as a member of the Advisory Board to the Industries for the Blind and was named to the North Carolina Commission for the Blind by Governor Mike Easley in 2004.
Chief Technology Officer
Troy Tolle is a Co-Founder and CTO of DigitalChalk and enjoys shaping the future of the LMS industry by continuously seeking improvements to today’s technology, while exploring the possibilities of where the industry is going and how it can better suit people’s needs. Passionate about user-friendliness, Troy brings more than 15 years of software development experience to DigitalChalk, and is a master at improving processes and functionality without compromising usability.
- Chairman of the Strategic Advisory Board for Computer Science at NC State University; Raleigh, NC
- Chairman of the Board for AB Tech’s Entrepreneurship Foundation
- Served on the Advisory Cabinet for United States Congressman Heath Shuler
- Partnered with Google and numerous universities to provide scholarships in computer science
- Recognized thought leader in cloud technology
- Has served Amazon’s cloud technology team to provide feedback on emerging technologies
- Travels extensively speaking about education, leadership and cloud computing
- B.S. in Computer Science from North Carolina State University; Raleigh, NC
- M.S. in Computer Science from North Carolina State University; Raleigh, NC
Troy’s passion for education and entrepreneurship led him to help start a technology accelerator providing mentorship and funding for startups in Asheville, NC.