Jun 6, 2013 // Marketing
As Featured on Mad Mimi: 5 Simple Email Marketing Tips
Email marketing is a great way to reach your customers without spending a lot of money. However, people don’t give their email addresses to just anyone. Having an email list is a big responsibility. Are you starting a company newsletter? We’ve narrowed it down to 5 simple email marketing tips to help you get started.
- Make it easy to subscribe. Have a sign up form on your homepage, blog, Facebook page, and anywhere else that may be convenient for your fans.
- Tell subscribers what to expect. Give your fans as much information as possible on your signup form and they may be more inclined to sign up.
- Brand your email. It is important for your emails to match your company image; customize your colors, header, and logo.
- Make it scannable. Break your email into small sections, use headings, and images – it won’t be as overwhelming to your readers.
- Keep a calendar. If your subscribers sign up expecting a monthly email, it is important to deliver. Create a publishing calendar and plan, write, and send your newsletters regularly.
To learn more about email marketing, see our full guest post over at Mad Mimi here.