Feb 8, 2016 // For DigitalChalk Users, Online Training Software, Tips and Tricks, Tutorials
New! Custom Landing Page Headers
During the landing page creation process you can now add custom headers. This allows you to customize your landing page even more than before!
What you will need to do to upload a custom header is:
- Go to the ‘Manage Courses’ tab.
- Select ‘Offerings’ from the left side menu.
- Click on the offering title you would like to add the custom header to.
- Click the ‘Landing Page’ button in the bottom left corner of the window.
- Select the ‘Change’ button under the header section.
- In the ‘My Covers’ section you will see an upload button, select it and choose the file you would like to upload. *Helpful hint: The best size file to upload is 1920×1080 (16:9).
- After you have uploaded your header hit the ‘Save’ button and your landing page will be updated.
To preview your landing page you can click on the link that is in the settings section of the page set-up. *Helpful hint: You will want to make sure that you have the ‘Make this landing page public’ option if you want to be able to view it without having to login.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call or email our support team at 877-321-2451 opt. 2 and email@example.com.
Want to learn more about the DigitalChalk e-learning platform? Call us at 877-321-2451 opt. 1 or request a live demo with a Product Specialist.