Jul 25, 2016 // For DigitalChalk Users, Tips and Tricks, Tutorials
Quick Tip: How to Delete a User
Need to delete a user for any reason? It’s very easy and takes about 30 seconds to do.
To delete a user you will want to:
- Log in using your username and password.
- Click on the ‘Administration’ tab.
- Select ‘Users’ from the left side menu.
- Find the user and check the box next to the user’s name. If you need to you can also check multiple users to delete more than one at a time.
- Below the user list you will see buttons to choose from – select the ‘Delete’ button.
- Select ‘Yes’ when the smaller window opens asking if you’d like to cancel or delete the user.
Keep in mind when you are deleting a user that once it’s deleted you won’t be able to get it back along with all of the data associated with the user.
Have you checked out these posts?
Don’t forget to check out our knowledge base if you have other questions, or feel free to contact our support team at 877-321-2451 (opt. 2) and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to learn more about the DigitalChalk e-learning platform? Call us at 877-321-2451 (opt. 1) or request a live demo with a Product Specialist.