Aug 24, 2012 — Online Training Software
Online Courses, Learning Management Systems (LMS), E-Learning Software – What You Need To Know!
Are you part of a business or organization that would like to offer courses online…but just don’t know where to start? Online courses (or “e-learning”) have skyrocketed in popularity over the past few years. In fact, many people who are signing up for a course now expect this to be an option. Well, we have good news. Not only are we going to help guide you through the process of making your courses available online, but, we’re going to do it for free! You see…education is our passion. So, this free piece of education, about how to make your courses available online, is our gift to you. We’ve created a simple guide called “10 Steps to Building and Selling Your Courses Online”, which will answer all of your questions, such as:
- What terminology should you be searching for? (such as “eLearning”)
- How do you choose a partner that will help you make your courses available online? (an “eLearning platform partner”)
- What programs are available for your type of business?
- What are the costs associated with eLearning?
- What capabilities should your “Learning Management System” have?
- How to design your content for online presentation
- How to create, build, and market your online courses
Over the next few months, we’ll be sharing tips from our eBook that answer these questions, and much more. So, you will have the option of reading all of the steps here, or you will soon also be able to download the entire eBook (for free!). Just consider it our gift to you, in appreciation for sharing our passion for education!