Mar 2, 2017 // For DigitalChalk Users, Tips and Tricks, Tutorials
Quick Tip: Send Emails to a Worklist
Want to send an email to a specific set of your users? You can create a worklist to do that. Keep reading to learn more!
A worklist is a custom list of users you create to:
- Edit information for specific users.
- Delete specific users.
- Register specific users for a course(s).
- Email specific users – we’ll be covering how to do this in this post.
How do I create a worklist?
To create a worklist:
- Click the Administration tab.
- Click Users from the left side menu. A list of all your users is displayed.
- Next to each username is a checkbox. Check the box next to each user you want to add to the list.
- Once you have added the users you want to the list, scroll to the bottom of the list and click the Add to worklist button.
- To get back to the worklist at any time, repeat the steps to display the User list, and click Worklist from the top of the page.
How do I email users from my worklist?
Creating and sending out an email from a worklist is very simple. From the ‘Worklist’ tab in the ‘Users’ section, click the Email users in worklist button, enter your subject and message in the displayed window. When you click the Send button, the email is sent to all the users on that worklist. *Helpful hint: If you want to personalize the email (for example, with the user’s first name), you can add variables to the email.
Have you checked out these posts?
Don’t forget to check out our knowledge base if you have other questions, or feel free to contact our support team at 877-321-2451 (opt. 2) and email@example.com.
Want to learn more about the DigitalChalk e-learning platform? Call us at 877-321-2451 (opt. 1) or request a live demo with a Product Specialist.