This training session covers what it means to be an effective leader and provides you with the information you need to develop first-class leadership skills.
Why “Leadership Skills: What New Managers and Supervisors Need to Know” Matters
- Leadership is an essential skill for all supervisors and managers, especially if you are new to the job.
- Truly successful supervisors and managers don’t “boss” their employees, they lead them.
- It’s through effective leadership that employees are motivated to perform at their best.
- It’s through effective leadership that goals are achieved and your department meets productivity, quality, service, and safety standards.
- The most effective supervisors and managers are always skillful leaders.
- Leadership skills help you motivate and guide workers to perform at their best.
- Good leaders develop loyal and productive employees who make important contributions to the organization.
- Leadership skills can be learned and developed.
Duration: 25 minutes