The main objective of this session is to provide you with tips and tactics to motivate your employees to perform at their best. By the time this session is over, you should be able to recognize that motivators vary from person to person, find out what motivates your employee use an effective arsenal of motivational techniques to help workers achieve peak performance, and encourage employees to reach their highest potential.
Why “Motivating Employees: Tips and Tactics for Supervisors and Managers” Matters
- A motivated workforce is important, perhaps even essential, to the success of a business or any other enterprise.
- Your workplace may offer a revolutionary product or a service people desperately need or you may lack real competition and have plenty of working capital on hand, but without employees who care about the organization and take a vested interest in their own performance, your success is far from assured.
- Managers and supervisors can foster motivation among employees simply by understanding the nature of motivation and using tested techniques designed to motivate.
The key points trainees learn in this course include:
- Understanding motivation;
- The importance of learning more about your employees;
- New motivational techniques to employ; and
- How motivation serves your employees well while also strengthening your workplace.
Duration: 21 minutes