Coaching for Superior Employee Performance: Techniques for Supervisors
The main objective of this session is to discuss coaching and why it is an important part of your job. By the time the session is over, you should be able to recognize the benefits of coaching, identify the role of the coach, understand the techniques involved in successful coaching, and use coaching effectively to improve employee performance and help employees grow and develop.
Why “Coaching for Superior Employee Performance: Techniques for Supervisors” Matters
Coaching offers numerous benefits. It:
- Improves quality and productivity,
- Boosts enthusiasm and morale,
- Strengthens relationships with your employees and promotes more effective communication between you and your employees and among employees,
- Increases employee job satisfaction,
- Improves teamwork, and
- Builds trust and enhances employee loyalty.
- Coaching employees is a very important part of your job.
- Coaching helps employees improve performance and grow professionally.
- Coaching helps you develop closer, more effective working relationships with employees.
- You already possess the qualities that will make you a good coach.
Duration: 27 minutes