The Diversity Challenge: Maximizing the Potential of a Diverse Workforce
Diversity is all about celebrating difference and valuing and respecting everyone in the workplace – regardless of factors such as their ethnic background, religion, sexuality, age or gender.
Produced in association with leading occupational psychology practice Pearn Kandola, The diversity challenge combines key learning points with original drama and analysis from diversity experts to encourage your employees to challenge long-held misconceptions and prejudices about race, age, disability and all the other ways in which we differ and appreciate the true benefits of a diverse workforce.
This course will give a better understanding of:
- what we mean by ‘diversity’ at work
- the benefits of having a diverse workforce
- how to actively support and manage a diverse workplace
- how to develop diverse products and services
- why unwitting discrimination and harassment happens and what we can do to address it
- how to remove unhelpful ‘filters’ when recruiting and selecting people.
Duration: 60 minutes