Effective Communication for Supervisors
In your position as a leader in the organization, you need to be able to communicate effectively with employees, colleagues, and upper management.
Why “Effective Communication for Supervisors” Matters
The myriad of benefits of effective communication include:
- Improves flow of information;
- Enhances teamwork;
- Ensures accountability; and
- Provides greater consistency.
- Effective communication is the foundation of positive working relationships.
- Successful communication requires you to think about your message, delivery, timing, and audience.
- Good communication is interactive—you speak and you listen.
- Improving your communication skills will make you a better leader.
Duration: 24 minutes