Effective Employee Management Series
Being a leader at an organization is a great step forward in workers’ careers, but many admit the title comes with challenges. According to a CareerBuilder survey, more than one-quarter of managers said they weren’t ready to become a leader when they started managing others. Fifty-eight percent said they didn’t receive any management training.
When asked what the biggest challenge is as a manager, workers in a management position said the following:
- Dealing with issues between co-workers on my team – 25 percent
- Motivating team members – 22 percent
- Performance reviews – 15 percent
- Finding the resources needed to support the team – 15 percent
- Creating career paths for my team – 12 percent
Good management skills can positively impact productivity, performance and overall employee morale. Let your managers and supervisors benefit from the essential information delivered in this course bundle.
Duration: 4 hours
This bundle includes 10 courses