The Inclusive Workplace: The Definitive Guide for Management
Featuring powerful drama scenarios and documentary video testimonies, The Inclusive Workplace emphasizes that, far from being just a matter of legal compliance, equality, diversity and inclusion are all about fostering and valuing an open and transparent culture that encourages high performance in both individuals and entire teams.
Designed in close consultation with some of our largest blue chip clients together with leading UK equality and diversity experts, The Inclusive Workplace enables your staff to gain quick insight into the Equality Act 2010 and how to achieve good equality practice. It sets out how to identify and respond to discrimination, bullying and harassment and provides guidance on creating a truly inclusive workplace where equality is a reality.
This course will give a better understanding of:
- the Equality Act 2010
- the protected characteristics
- how to identify and address discrimination, bullying and harassment
- ways of improving policy development and service delivery
- how to ensure that existing policies and services are reality-checked
- what you need to do to ensure compliance with your legal obligations
- promoting trust and confidence in your organization
- how unconscious bias can affect the decisions we make.
Duration: 70 minutes