Leadership Skills: What New Managers and Supervisors Need to Know
This training session covers what it means to be an effective leader and provides you with the information you need to develop first-class leadership skills.
Why “Leadership Skills: What New Managers and Supervisors Need to Know” Matters
- Leadership is an essential skill for all supervisors and managers, especially if you are new to the job.
- Truly successful supervisors and managers don’t “boss” their employees, they lead them.
- It’s through effective leadership that employees are motivated to perform at their best.
- It’s through effective leadership that goals are achieved and your department meets productivity, quality, service, and safety standards.
- The most effective supervisors and managers are always skillful leaders.
- Leadership skills help you motivate and guide workers to perform at their best.
- Good leaders develop loyal and productive employees who make important contributions to the organization.
- Leadership skills can be learned and developed.
Duration: 25 minutes