Preventing Sexual Harassment on Campus
The main objective of this session is to inform you about sexual harassment so you can help recognize and prevent it. By the end of this session, you should be able to recognize sexual harassment on campus, differentiate between the two main kinds of harassment, understand the different laws governing harassment against other employees and students, report incidents and cooperate in investigations of sexual harassment, and help promote and maintain a productive work and educational environment for faculty, staff, and students.
Why “Preventing Sexual Harassment on Campus” Matters:
- Maintain a professional work environment.
- Maintain a productive educational environment.
- Identify and report sexual harassment of employees and students.
- Understand your rights and students’ rights if harassment occurs.
- Both workplace and education sexual harassment can’t be tolerated.
- Everyone is responsible for prevention.
- Workplace harassment hurts our mission.
- Student harassment inhibits education.
- Report incidents you witness.
Duration: 18 minutes