Preventing Violence on Campus
The main objective of this session is to make you more aware of violence on campus and how to prevent it. By the time the session is over, you should know the different types of violence that can occur, understand how to prevent violent occurrences, know the steps to take in case of a violent outbreak, and know the different ways you can make your campus have a safer atmosphere.
Why “Preventing Violence on Campus” Matters:
- This will help prevent violence and help you to know how to react to it.
- Raise awareness of violence in general.
- Know the signs of potential violence.
- Violence is a very real concern for all campuses and it can happen anywhere and at any time.
- YOU have a role in the prevention of violence.
- Everyone can be affected by violence.
- Everyone must work together to help raise awareness of violence and what to do if it happens.
Duration: 14 minutes