Can I print a certificate of completion for a learner?
Yes. If the student has successfully passed the course and you have created a certificate for the course. To print a certificate for a learner:
- Click the Instructor Gradebook tab. The Offerings list is displayed.
- Locate the offering on the list. Note: If the offering was deleted, click the gear icon to the right of the search box. The Edit Instructor Gradebook Filter window is displayed. Click Offering Status, select Deleted from the pull-down and click Save. A list of deleted offerings is displayed.
- Click the offering title or gradebook icon. The Students list is displayed.
4. Locate the student on the list.
5. Click the student name. Note: To see all students, you may need to click the gear icon at the right of the search box. The Edit Gradebook Filter window is displayed. Click Student Registration Status, select All or Complete from the pull-down and click Save.
6. Click the certificate icon. The learner’s certificate for that course is displayed.