How to clear the browsing history, cache and cookies in Safari on the iPad
- Tap Settings from your iPad home screen.
- The Settings list is displayed on the left. Tap Safari from the Settings list.
- The Safari column is displayed on the right. Towards the bottom of the Safari column, you’ll see 3 buttons – Clear History, Clear Cookies and Clear Cache. Click the item you want to clear.
- The clear confirmation window is displayed for the item you selected. Tap Clear.
- Repeat the above steps for each item you want to clear.