Looks like I have more options for grading assignments. What are the new assignment grading options?
To grade an assignment, do the following:
- Click the Gradebook tab. The Offerings list is displayed.
- Click the offering name, then click the Offering Gradebook icon for the offering. The Students list is displayed.
- Click a learner name. The course list for the offering is displayed.
- Click the dashes in the Grade column of the assignment you want to grade.The submitted assignment for that learner is displayed. If you specified auto-grade, the assignment will already be graded. If you are grading manually, here’s where you’ll see the new grading options.
Grade the displayed (single) assignment
- Click the learner name, enter a grade, specify pass or fail, and click Save.
Grade groups of learners or view/print grading information for an assignment
- From the grading pulldown, click the group of learners you want to grade, view or print.
Check out how we’ve also streamlined the Assignment element set up process.
For more information on our new and improved assignments, check out our video tutorial here.