DigitalChalk Plan Descriptions
Your plan page lays out the fee components of your billing plan.
There are a handful of possible components in your plan. If any of these fees are not listed on your plan page, then they are not charged under your plan:
- The subscription amount. This can be monthly or annual, and is shown in gray lettering underneath your plan title.
- Active Users. An active user is defined as anyone who authenticates (logs in) with DigitalChalk during the measured time period or is performing actions (ex: Participating in courses, Reviewing reports, Creating courses, etc.) within the DigitalChalk platform during that time period. Additionally, a user will be counted as an active user if their registration records are modified during the period. Modification of a user’s registration includes registering a user for a course or event, updating a users course grade or individual course element grade or event attendance, starting a course, event or course element or completing a course, event or course element. An exception to this is if a users registration is modified to an ejected status because the user is deleted from the system.
- Registration Fees. This is the amount paid per registration. If you pay registration fees then you will not pay active user fees.
- Element-Driven Course Fees. If you are on an element-based fee plan, you will pay a fee per course registration based on your plan pricing table.
- Credit Card Fees. These are charged when courses are sold through the DigitalChalk storefront and a credit card is used by learners to pay for courses.
- Course Admin Upgrade. This one-time fee is charged when you exceed your plan’s maximum number of admin users.
If you have any questions regarding your plan, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.