People do business with people they know, like and trust. And LinkedIn is one of the BEST places to make this happen! Digital marketing and LinkedIn go hand in hand.
LinkedIn is a lead generation goldmine. If you’re looking to connect with your customer base in a professional setting then this is definitely the place to go.
Much of business is about relationships. The other social media platforms can work for that too, but LinkedIn offers something they don’t – it’s strictly business there.
Right now LinkedIn has over 612 million users from all over the world. Chances are, a nice chunk of them could be potential customers for your products and/or services.
So be sure to COMPLETE your LinkedIn profile. We’ll be helping you out with that and a LinkedIn marketing strategy in future posts, but for right now, let’s stick to why you should be tapping into the power of LinkedIn for your business.
- LinkedIn drives MORE traffic to B2B blogs and sites.
- LinkedIn is considered MOST effective for B2B lead generation.
- According to HubSpot, LinkedIn is 277% more effective for lead generation than Facebook and Twitter.
- LinkedIn receives about 9 BILLION impressions per week. Yes, you read that right – 9 BILLION.
- 25% of ALL U.S. adults are one LinkedIn, so chances are your customers are there, too.
- 44% of LinkedIn users take home over 75k per year.
As you can see, LinkedIn is a go-to site for companies both large and small for a reason. Marketing through LinkedIn is great for solopreneurs, thought leaders, subject matter experts, entrepreneurs and more.
The key is knowing HOW to use the site for your desired outcome. We’ll get into that very soon. You’ll find that it’s not as complex as it may seem. Just keep in mind that people do business with people they know, like, and trust. LinkedIn has set the stage for that to happen.
Pro tip: When completing your LinkedIn profile, be sure to include what you have done for others vs. focusing just on highlighting your education and experience. People want to know what you can do for THEM. And don’t be shy about using a little SEO here too. Keywords go a long way, even on individual social media sites.
Until next time, you’ve got this!