Are you tapping into your subject matter experts to support your eLearning supports? You must make them part of your eLearning course creation process to deliver high-quality learning materials. From bringing them in as instructors to leveraging their expertise to ensure content accuracy, you can involve SMEs in various ways.
- Identify key SMEs: Identify the key SMEs within your organization who have expertise in the areas you want to cover in your eLearning courses.
- Engage them in course development: Involve your SMEs in the course development process by asking for their input and feedback on course content, structure, and learning objectives.
- Use them as instructors or facilitators: Consider using your SMEs as instructors or facilitators for your eLearning courses, as they can bring a depth of expertise and real-world experience to the learning experience.
- Have them review and approve course content: Ask your SMEs to review and approve course content to ensure that it is accurate and up to date.
- Encourage them to share their expertise with others: Encourage your SMEs to share their expertise with others by providing opportunities for them to lead webinars, workshops, or other learning events.
By tapping your SMEs to support your eLearning efforts, you can ensure that your courses are based on the latest knowledge and expertise, and that they provide a valuable learning experience for your learners.
How can DigitalChalk help?
DigitalChalk offers a full-featured LMS that is top-rated by analysts and loved by our customers. Our technology powers employee and customer learning, and enables training companies and associations to drive profitable growth.
Since our founding in 2007, we have worked with over one thousand organizations that offer continuing education and certification programs required by professionals and tradespeople. Working in the trenches with our customers, we understand their business and what they need from their LMS partner. Our system has been enhanced and refined to meet and exceed their needs. This includes simple course authoring, turnkey ecommerce to generate revenue immediately, an outstanding learner experience, and powerful reporting required by certifying bodies.