Associations are by nature helpful toward their members. They are invested in members’ growth and professional development. However, there are a number of challenges that associations may face when offering training to members, including:
- Limited budget: Many associations have limited budgets, which can make it difficult to fund training programs and resources.
- Limited staff resources: Associations may have limited staff resources, which can make it challenging to develop and deliver training programs.
- Lack of engagement: Some members may not be motivated to participate in training programs, which can lead to low enrollment and low completion rates.
- Difficulty in tracking progress: It can be challenging for associations to track the progress and completion of training programs for individual members.
- Lack of flexibility: Traditional in-person training programs can be inflexible, which can make it difficult for members to find the time to participate.
By being aware of these challenges and taking steps to address them, associations can help ensure the success of their training programs and support the professional development needs of their members.