What are the Minimum System Requirements for using DigitalChalk?
Minimum System Recommendations *
- CPU: 2 Gigahertz (GHz)
- Memory: 2 Gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Operating System: Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7, iOS 6, Android 4
- Screen Resolution: 1024×768
- Browser: Internet Explorer 9, Chrome Current and (Current-1), Firefox Current and (Current-1), Safari 6
- Current and (Current-1) denotes that we support the current stable version of the browser and the version that preceded it. For example, if the current version of a browser is 24.x, we support the 24.x and 23.x versions.
- Audio Only Chalkboard: 512Kbps dedicated download and 256Kbps dedicated upload
- Small Video Chalkboard: 512Kbps dedicated download and 256Kbps dedicated upload
- Large Video Chalkboard: 1.5Mbps dedicated download and 256Kbps dedicated upload
- Video Only Chalkboard and Full Screen HD Video: 2.5Mbps dedicated download and 256Kbps dedicated upload
* Please keep in mind that these are minimum system recommendations and other environmental factors may impact your course delivery performance. Contact DigitalChalk Support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your specific environment or if you are experiencing any technical difficulties. Be sure to close all other tabs, browsers, and programs while streaming your content. It may also help to hard wire your Internet connection instead of using a wireless network connection. While DigitalChalk may run without issue in older operating systems and browser versions, these are not actively tested and we may not address bugs that appear when operating within these older environments.