Nov 28, 2013 // eLearning Tools
10 (Free!) eLearning Graphic Tools
Most instructors manage to build an online course in their free time, usually between a full-time job and/or live teaching. With such a busy schedule, you shouldn’t have to waste your time struggling with graphics, images, and resources. We’ve created a list of 10 FREE eLearning graphic tools to help you build your next online course.
- Morgue File: An easy to use free photo site, with thousands of high-resolution images. Want more FREE stock photos? Check out these 10 great ones.
- Font Squirrel: Thousands of free fonts to choose from, all 100% free and licensed for commercial use.
- Vecteezy: There are tons of wallpapers, icons, and vectors to use for your website or online courses.
- Microsoft Office: Find a great selection of free PPT templates that are guaranteed to work with your PowerPoint application.
- Color Wizard: A color-matching application for anyone looking for a great color scheme.
- Dafont.com: Quickly download thousands of free fonts with just a click from your browser. Looking for handwritten fonts? Check these out.
- COLOURlovers: Share and choose from tons of colors, palettes, and patterns to spice up your courses.
- Adobe Kuler: Easily create, search, share, save, and rate thousands of themes, all within your browser. Check out this great tutorial for more information.
- Fppt.com: Browse, choose, and download your templates based on theme, color, or topic. Plus, you don’t need an account to download! Maybe you want to grab your students’ attention with an awesome font? We’ve got you covered.
- Vector Art: Loads of free vector images to download for your use.
Do you have any favorite graphic design tools? Share with us!