Jun 20, 2013 — eLearning Tools
10 (Free!) Stock Photo Resources for eLearning
When it comes to creating an eLearning project, you can easily invest a lot of time in finding the perfect images. And of course, many of you work with tight budgets, limited resources, and little time. When taking your own digital images isn’t an option, free stock photos become the go-to-tool.
We have narrowed it down to 10 FREE stock photo sites, to help you manage your time a little better and find what you need on your budget.
- Morgue File is an easy to use free photo site, with thousands of high-resolution images.
- Public Domain Pictures.net is a source for free public domain photos. Here you can download quality photos, upload your own, and improve your photographic and graphic skills.
- Free Images has more than 6,000 original stock photos. These high-quality photos in their collection are free and available for use on websites and printed materials.
- FreeFoto.com is made up of 132,549 images with 183 sections organized into 3,640 categories.
- Free Pixels offers 5,283 free high-resolution stock photos for use in both personal and commercial projects.
- Microsoft Office is a great tool for simple clip art, quality photos and animations.
- Free Digital Photos has royalty-free photos and illustrations for websites, newspapers, magazines, video, presentations and more.
- Stock.xchng provides stock photos and illustrations, operating as a hybrid of a photo library site and a social networking site. Registered users can set up a personal profile, upload photos, share with others, blog, and critique.
- Dreams Time provides high resolution, royalty-free images for free. If you are a photographer, you can have the opportunity to achieve great portfolio exposure by offering free images.
- Free Stock Photos.biz is your best source for over 16,000 free stock photos and clip art, in a variety of commercial and editorial licenses.
What resources do you use when finding quality images for your courses?
Questions? We’re here to help. Reach us at 877-321-2451 or go online today.