Apr 11, 2016 — For DigitalChalk Users, Tips and Tricks, Tutorials
Back to Basics: Mass Edit Categories
To edit multiple categories at once you will want:
- Go to the ‘Manage Courses’ tab.
- Select ‘Categories’ from the left side menu.
- Check the box to the left of the category title.
- Click the ‘Edit’ button that appears after checking one or more of the categories.
- Edit the name, description and color and click the ‘Save’ button. If you do not want to edit a certain section you do not have to, you can leave it blank.
Have you checked out these posts?
Don’t forget to check out our knowledge base if you have other questions, or feel free to contact our support team at 877-321-2451 opt. 2 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to learn more about the DigitalChalk e-learning platform? Call us at 877-321-2451 opt. 1 or request a live demo with a Product Specialist.