Nov 30, 2015 — For DigitalChalk Users, Tips and Tricks, Tutorials
Quick Tip: Offering Details
The first step in creating any offering is filling out the ‘Details’ section. Here you will be able to:
- Edit the title
- This title is what the student will see in the catalog.
- Keywords associated with the offering
- You can use keywords to help search for offerings, create catalog, registration or discount rules.
- Choose if students can retake
- Choosing ‘Yes’ will allow students to re-register for a course, or to be manually registered for an offering again.
- Add a cap on how many students can register
- Choose to allow communication between the students and the instructor
- Enable comments for the offering
- This feature allows students to send you questions, or comments, on each element.
After creating the offering you can go in and edit this information whenever you need to, and as often as you want to.
*Helpful hint: You will also see on the ‘Details’ section buttons to create a landing page for the offering and advanced settings which will take you to create discounts, notifications, registration and catalog rules for that offering.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call or email our support team at 877-321-2451 opt. 2 and email@example.com.
Want to learn more about the DigitalChalk e-learning platform? Call us at 877-321-2451 opt. 1 or request a live demo with a Product Specialist.