An LMS (Learning Management System) can be a valuable tool for associations looking to support the professional development and continuing education needs of their members.
Here are the five ways an LMS can help associations:
- Offering online courses and training materials: An LMS can be used to offer a wide variety of online courses and training materials to association members, including webinars, e-learning courses, and other multimedia content.
- Tracking continuing education hours: An LMS can be used to track continuing education hours and ensure that members are meeting their professional development requirements.
- Managing certification processes: An LMS can be used to manage certification processes, including tracking which members are eligible for certification, providing access to the necessary courses and materials, and maintaining records of certifications.
- Providing resources and support: An LMS can provide access to a range of resources and support materials, such as course materials, discussion forums, and other tools to help members learn and stay up to date in their field.
- Improving member engagement: An LMS can help improve member engagement by providing a platform for members to connect, interact, and collaborate with one another.
By using an LMS to support the professional development needs of its members, an association can help ensure that its members have the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in their careers.
How can DigitalChalk help?
DigitalChalk offers a full-featured LMS that is top-rated by analysts and loved by our customers. Our technology powers employee and customer learning, and enables training companies and associations to drive profitable growth.
Since our founding in 2007, we have worked with over one thousand organizations that offer continuing education and certification programs required by professionals and tradespeople. Working in the trenches with our customers, we understand their business and what they need from their LMS partner. Our system has been enhanced and refined to meet and exceed their needs. This includes simple course authoring, turnkey ecommerce to generate revenue immediately, an outstanding learner experience, and powerful reporting required by certifying bodies.