*We have partnered up with Capterra to share 10 collaboration tools for eLearning professionals. You can view the full guest post on their blog here.
In today’s connected world, it is a must that people have the ability to collaborate on various projects and assignments. As an educator and eLearning professional, collaboration is essential in your day-to-day tasks. Whether you are working with students or colleagues, we’ve created a list of 10 great collaboration tools to use outside of your learning management system.
- Google Drive is Google’s online document program that allows users to quickly and easily share and collaborate on files.
- GoVisually is a web platform to help designers and organizations manage design feedback and revisions with simple visual collaboration tools.
- Conceptboard is a flexible online workspace to help simplify your team collaboration.
- Podio makes it easy to work in real-time online with classmates to coordinate study groups, work on class projects, and organize research.
- MindMeister is a powerful tool that is built and designed for collaboration.
- TitanPad is an online document-creation program that makes it easy to collaborate with other users in real time.
- Cage is a collaboration tool that is specifically built for designers.
- Show Document is an online program with tons of collaboration tools, all for free.
- Flow is an app that allows you to manage tasks, have discussions, share files, and capture ideas with others.
- ThinkBinder is an online program that allows users to collaborate for free on a whiteboard, share files, update a calendar, and post updates among other users.
What tools do you use to collaborate with your students and other eLearning professionals? We’d love to hear!
*Check out how we partnered with Capterra to share these great tips and see our full guest post here.