Assignments are an important part of many online courses. If the instructor chooses to use an assignment it gives them the option to ask questions of the students and receive more detailed answers in return.
How do I set up an assignment in DigitalChalk?
- Begin by going to the ‘Manage Courses’ tab.
- Click on the course title and select ‘Manage Course Elements’.
- Select ‘Add an assignment’ from the left side menu.
- Fill out the title of the assignment and the description section is where you will want to let the student know what you would like them to answer.
- Hit the ‘Save’ button and the assignment will be created.