May 1, 2014 — eLearning Tools, Online Training Software
As Featured on Capterra: 10 Collaboration Tools for eLearning Professionals
In today’s connected world, it is a must that people have the ability to collaborate on various projects and assignments. As an educator and eLearning professional, collaboration is essential in your day-to-day tasks. Whether you are working with students or colleagues, we’ve created a list of 10 great collaboration tools to use outside of your learning management system.
- Google Drive is Google’s online document program that allows users to quickly and easily share and collaborate on files.
- GoVisually is a web platform to help designers and organizations manage design feedback and revisions with simple visual collaboration tools.
- Conceptboard is a flexible online workspace to help simplify your team collaboration.
- Podio makes it easy to work in real-time online with classmates to coordinate study groups, work on class projects, and organize research.
- MindMeister is a powerful tool that is built and designed for collaboration.
- TitanPad is an online document-creation program that makes it easy to collaborate with other users in real time.
- Cage is a collaboration tool that is specifically built for designers.
- Show Document is an online program with tons of collaboration tools, all for free.
- Flow is an app that allows you to manage tasks, have discussions, share files, and capture ideas with others.
- ThinkBinder is an online program that allows users to collaborate for free on a whiteboard, share files, update a calendar, and post updates among other users.
What tools do you use to collaborate with your students and other eLearning professionals? We’d love to hear!
Questions? We’re here to help. Reach us at 877-321-2451 or go online today.