Jul 18, 2016 — For DigitalChalk Users, Tips and Tricks, Tutorials
Learn About Organization Features
The organization feature allows you to easily make adjustments to what users see on both the ‘Catalog’ and ‘Dashboard’ tab. Learn more below about how to gain access to the features and what you can change within your organization.
How do I access this Organization section on my account?
To access this you will want to:
- Go to the ‘Administration’ tab.
- Select ‘My Organization’ from the left side menu.
- Click on ‘Features’ and a window will open.
- Pick from the ‘Catalog’, ‘Dashboard’, or ‘Media’ tabs to further customize your organization.
- After any changes have been made hit the ‘Save’ button.
What can I do under the ‘Catalog’ tab
- Choose to give users the ability to see the catalog, or not.
- Choose to give the ability for users to be able to create their own accounts at the login screen.
- Enable/Disable receipts that will be sent when a student registers for a course.
- Fully customize your catalog with a number of options.
What can I do under the ‘Dashboard’ tab?
- Select how offerings are ordered
- How many offerings to display
- Many more options to setup the dashboard the way you want it
What can I do under the ‘Media’ tab?
- Adjust the default video quality for your organization.
Have you checked out these posts?
Don’t forget to check out our knowledge base if you have other questions, or feel free to contact our support team at 877-321-2451 (opt. 2) and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to learn more about the DigitalChalk e-learning platform? Call us at 877-321-2451 (opt. 1) or request a live demo with a Product Specialist.