Dec 28, 2015 — For DigitalChalk Users, Online Training Software, Tips and Tricks, Tutorials
Quick Tip: Create an Assignment
Assignments are an important part of many online courses. If the instructor chooses to use an assignment it gives them the option to ask questions of the students and receive more detailed answers in return.
How do I set up an assignment in DigitalChalk?
- Begin by going to the ‘Manage Courses’ tab.
- Click on the course title and select ‘Manage Course Elements’.
- Select ‘Add an assignment’ from the left side menu.
- Fill out the title of the assignment and the description section is where you will want to let the student know what you would like them to answer.
- Hit the ‘Save’ button and the assignment will be created.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call or email our support team at 877-321-2451 opt. 2 and email@example.com.
Want to learn more about the DigitalChalk e-learning platform? Call us at 877-321-2451 opt. 1 or request a live demo with a Product Specialist.