Jun 29, 2015 // For DigitalChalk Users, Tutorials
User Role Break Down
DigitalChalk has a few user roles that you may, or may not, know about and what each role can do. We’re here to break it down for you.
As an organization administrator you will have access to the Administration tab only. With access to the Administration tab you will be able to:
- Add, edit and delete users
- Create and edit user fields
- Change your organization’s theme
- Create bulletins
- Run standard and custom reports
- Create offering and shopping cart discounts
- Create catalog and registration rules
As a course administrator you will have access to the Instructor Gradebook tab, and the ‘Manage Courses’ tab. Access to the tabs will let you:
This role is set in the User section under the Administration tab. As an offering facilitator you will be able to:
- Check and edit student grades under the Instructor Gradebook tab
- Run instructor gradebook reports
As always, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to call or email our support team at 877-321-2451 opt. 2 and email@example.com.
Want to learn more about the DigitalChalk e-learning platform? Call us at 877-321-2451 opt. 1 or request a live demo with a Product Specialist.